Belmont Hall has stood since before the Revolutionary War. Please help us preserve this remarkable house and its grounds and keep its rich history alive for generations to come.
Operating support of the Friends of Belmont Hall comes from annual membership dues, donations, grants, and sponsorships. The Friends of Belmont Hall, Inc. is a nonprofit organization and all funds raised are exclusively used to support and maintain the Belmont Hall property. All membership dues and donations are fully tax deductible.
Supporting the Friends of Belmont Hall with an annual membership or a donation will help us
- Preserve and maintain the house and grounds
- Develop historical and horticultural interpretation for school groups and the general public
- Plan programs, activities, and events that involve the community
- Educate children about their local and state history
- Provide opportunities to learn about plants and animals in our area
- Promote ecotourism and expand the State greenway
|Full-time student (For students attending high school or college)
|Family (for 2 adults and children under 18 in the household)
|Brigadier General Level
|Thomas Collins Circle
or Pay by Check
Write your check payable to FOBH. Mail check to:
The Friends of Belmont Hall, Inc.
P. O. Box 148
Smyrna, DE 19977
Please include your name and address, telephone number, and email address.