Located in the center of Delaware, Historic Belmont Hall is a unique and convenient venue for business meetings, day retreats, meetings of nonprofit organizations and corporate functions. Your event will be the only one held at Belmont Hall during your rental time. Guests are encouraged to explore the grounds and gardens during breaks. Functions can be held in the house or on the grounds.
Local non-profit community organizations will receive 50% off the rental fee on week days except for Friday night.
Belmont Hall house rentals are available all year round except holidays from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm. Due to the size and special historical nature of Belmont Hall we must place a limit on the number of guests in the house. Grounds rentals are available from May through October any day of the week from 8:30 am to 10:30pm.
Meeting Rental rates include:
- Use of the entire downstairs ( three rooms) in the house and/or use of the grounds and gardens. Two rooms are available upstairs for an extra charge.
- Use of the portico on the south side of the house
- Electrical service
- Parking in designated areas
- Use of the two handicapped accessible bathrooms on the first floor
- Use of available tables and chairs in house
- Use of presentation equipment available in the house
- Use of our wireless internet connection
- A Friends of Belmont Hall staff member on site during your rental time.
- Use of our caterer’s serving kitchen
For more information about planning your meeting or business function at Belmont Hall call a Friends of Belmont Hall staff person at 1- 302-264-9048 or email us at email@example.com . Also, see Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on this website.